Best Places for Brunch in Rockford
I have a hard time eating breakfast first thing in the morning. I'm more of a brunch kind of person.
If you are too, here's a list of the best places in Rockford to enjoy brunch anytime of the week.
According to TripAdvisor.com these are the best places in Rockford to enjoy brunch.
See if you agree.
By the way these are listed in no particular order.
1. Stockholm Inn - 2420 Charles Street
2. Machine Shed - 7475 E. State Street
3. GreenFire Restaurant and Bar - 6795 E Riverside Blvd.
4. Egg Harbor Cafe - 1603 N. Alpine Road
5. Johnny Pamcakes - 3700 East State
6. Fresco at the Gardens - 318 Spring Creek Road
7. Mary's Market Cafe and Bakery - Various locations around Rockford
8. Cracker Barrel - 730 North Lyford Road
9. Lydia's Cafe - 1710 Rural Street Ste. 3
10. Cliffbreaker's - 700 W. Riverside Blvd.
Where else would do you think TripAdvisor should include for brunch in Rockford?
Speaking of brunch did you know that if you win the Flyaway trip for two to the CMA's 50th Anniversary we're giving away this month, that it also includes an exclusive brunch with Maren Morris? Now that's pretty cool!
You need to sign up by October 21st at 10:59pm. Don't miss out on this fun trip.
Click the button below and sign up today!