Beer is Healthy for You
Need another reason to love beer?
How about 12 reasons.
That's right! Here are 12 reasons why beer is healthy for you!
Thrillist reported 12 reasons why beer is healthy for you!
Here are just a few I found quite interesting.
- Beer will help you live longer. Moderate drinking of the beverage decreases your risk for diseases.
- Chemicals in beer have anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, as well the ability to combat the respiratory viruses. Now that's good news for us Allergy sufferers.
- Beer is the best alternative to fighting fires. That's right. If you don't have a fire extinguisher handy . Shake up a beer and spray it on the flame!
- Beer is good for you heart. Drinking beer cuts your risk of heart disease by 31%.
- Also, it's great for building your bone density. No worries about brittle bones if you drink beer.
Wow! Who knew! Now that's pretty awesome!
Here's the complete list for you to see all it's great benefits.
Hmm, now those a really great reasons to enjoy the foamy brew. How about indulging on over 100 hundred different kinds?
No joke. You can! Coming next week, Saturday March 28th for Barb City on Tap.
Get your tickets now!