9 Delicious Northern Illinois Towns and Cities [List]
When I travel around Illinois, I always am easily amused by the names of some of the towns and villages.
I have to admit, every time I travel to southern DeKalb County, I get really hungry every time I pass through Sandwich, IL. C'mon, you think of the same thing I do....mmmmmm Sandwich.
Reboot Illinois website compiled a list of the most delicious towns and villages in the state of Illinois. From the entire state of Illinois, we have narrowed down the list to the tastiest towns in Northern Illinois.
Here are 9 names of “tasty” towns and villages in Northern Illinois
9. Apple River: 32 Miles northwest of Freeport. Apple Season is on now. How 'bout a tasty caramel covered apple?
8. Cherry Valley: Cherries...Yum Yum. gotta love the Cherry Pie at Cherry Valley Days in August.
7. Maple Park: 15 minutes East Of DeKalb - Maple syrup makes my pancakes so tasty.
6. Orangeville: a 17 minute drive north of Freeport. Who doesn't love Oranges?
5. Sugar Grove: Just west of Aurora. Sugar sweetens up everything
4. Pecatonica: tonic water, I know it's a stretch
3. Walnut: 21 Miles South of Dixon. Walnuts, yum yum!
2. Waterman: a five minute drive south of Dekalb. Water to wash it all down
1. Sandwich: 15 Minutes Southeast of DeKalb. Home to famous Sandwich Fair. Who doesn't love a tasty Sandwich?